We are ranked as one of the Top Yoga Blogs in the UK!
We are very proud to announce that we have been selected by the Feedspot panellists as one of the Top 100 Yoga Blogs in UK. In fact, we are among 50 top blogs, placed among such yoga blog gurus as Yoga Matters, Yoga London Blog, Triyoga, More Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Krama Yoga and Beyond!
"I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 100 UK Yoga Blogs on the Internet and I’m honoured to have you as part of this!"
Anuj Agarwal, founder at Feedspot
Feedspot is a popular content reader invested in researching the best blogs available online. From thousands of top blogs in their index they have selected The Yogi basing on search and social metrics in the following categories:
- Google reputation and Google search ranking
- Influence and popularity on social media
- Quality and consistency of posts
- Feedspot’s internal editorial team and expert review
- Hinduism as a Colonial Construction - 1st April 2021
- Is the Body to Be Cultivated or Mortified in Yoga? - 13th March 2021
- Book Review: Nonviolence to Animals, Earth, and Self in Asian Traditions - 15th November 2020